What data do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Personal identification information, such as your name, email address, phone number, or social media account, when you contact us, subscribe to our newsletter, or register for an account on our website.
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, location, and other information that is automatically collected by cookies and similar technologies when you access our website or use our services.
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, the time and duration of your visit, the frequency of your visits, and other information about how you interact with our website or use our services.
- Feedback information, such as your ratings, reviews, comments, suggestions, or questions that you provide to us or post on our website or social media platforms.
How do we use your data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website and services, such as displaying content that is relevant to your preferences, responding to your inquiries or requests, providing customer support, troubleshooting technical issues, enhancing the functionality and security of our website and services, and developing new features or products.
- To communicate with you, such as sending you newsletters, promotions, offers, surveys, or other information that may be of interest to you, or notifying you of any changes to our website or services.
- To personalize your experience, such as tailoring our website and services to your needs and preferences, providing recommendations or suggestions based on your previous activities or interests, or showing you advertisements that are relevant to you.
- To analyze and measure our performance, such as monitoring and evaluating the usage and effectiveness of our website and services, conducting research and analysis, generating statistics and reports, or improving our marketing strategies.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as enforcing our terms and conditions, protecting our rights and interests, preventing fraud or abuse, cooperating with law enforcement authorities or regulators, or fulfilling any other legal requirements.
How do we protect your data?
We are committed to protecting your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data in accordance with industry standards and best practices. Some of the measures we take include:
- Encrypting your data in transit and at rest using secure protocols and algorithms.
- Limiting the access to your data to only those who have a legitimate need to know.
- Training our staff on data protection policies and procedures.
- Regularly testing and reviewing our systems and processes for potential vulnerabilities or breaches.
However, please note that no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and any other information that may allow access to your personal data.
How do we share your data?
We may share your personal data with third parties in certain circumstances, such as:
- With service providers, who perform functions or services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, marketing, advertising, payment processing, or customer support. We only share the minimum amount of data necessary for them to provide their services to us and we require them to comply with our data protection policies and standards.
- With business partners, who offer products or services that may be complementary or beneficial to you. We only share your data with them if you have given us your consent or requested us to do so. You should review their privacy policies before engaging with them.
- With affiliates, who are part of our corporate group or network. We may share your data with them for internal administrative purposes or to provide you with a more consistent and integrated experience across our websites and services.
- With law enforcement authorities or regulators, who request us to disclose your data in order to comply with a legal obligation or a court order, or to protect our rights and interests or those of others.
- With other parties, who are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, reorganization, liquidation, or transfer of our business or assets. We will notify you of any such transaction and inform you of how your personal data will be handled.
What are your data rights?
You have certain rights over your personal data, depending on the applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction. These rights may include:
- The right to access, which means you can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectify, which means you can request us to correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- The right to erase, which means you can request us to delete or remove any personal data we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions and limitations.
- The right to restrict, which means you can request us to limit or suspend the processing of your personal data in certain situations.
- The right to object, which means you can object to our processing of your personal data for certain purposes, such as direct marketing or profiling.
- The right to withdraw consent, which means you can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time, if you have given us your consent previously.
- The right to data portability, which means you can request us to transfer your personal data to another service provider in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where technically feasible.
- The right to complain, which means you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with how we handle your personal data.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. We may ask you to provide proof of identity or other information to verify your request.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device when you visit our website or use our services. They help us recognize you and remember your preferences, enhance your browsing experience, and deliver relevant content and advertisements to you. We may also use other similar technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, tags, scripts, or local storage, for similar purposes.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are essential for the operation and functionality of our website and services. They enable you to access and navigate our website, use our features, and secure our website and services. You cannot refuse these cookies as they are required for our website and services to work properly.
- Performance cookies, which collect information about how you use our website and services, such as the pages you visit, the time and duration of your visit, the frequency of your visits, and other statistics. They help us measure and improve the performance and quality of our website and services, identify and fix errors, and optimize our website and services for your device.
- Functionality cookies, which allow us to remember your choices and preferences, such as your language, location, or display settings. They help us personalize your experience and provide you with more relevant and customized content and features.
- Advertising cookies, which track your online activities and behavior across our website and other websites or platforms. They help us deliver targeted and tailored advertisements that are more relevant to your interests, measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and prevent showing you the same advertisements repeatedly.
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings or using our cookie consent tool. You can accept or reject all or some of the cookies, or delete the cookies that have already been stored on your device. However, please note that if you disable or reject cookies, some parts or features of our website or services may not function properly or may become unavailable.
How do we contact us?
OneNetSonic Jl. Raya Watu Karung No. 12 Kecamatan Genteng East Java 68465 Indonesia Email: email@example.com Phone: +62 812 3456 7890